After the close of trading yesterday, Graphene 3D Lab (web site) (TSXV: GGG, OTCQB: GPHBF) announced the acquisition of Graphene Laboratories, Inc. in an all share transaction representing approximately 8% of the float (see press release).
This acquisition brings the following positives to Graphene 3D Lab:
- Existing sales channels and customer base at Graphene-Supermarket (web site), with over 8,000 customers globally
- Customers include NASA, GE, Ford, Apple, IBM, Xerox, Samsung, Stamford University and Harvard University
- Provisional patent related to the manufacture and processing of graphene which has been demonstrated to provide a low-energy, chemical free manufacturing process for high grade graphene at an industry leading low cost
- Annual revenues for Graphene Laboratories exceeded $1M in 2014 and the company was cash flow positive with no debt
This good news is on top of other recent positive news of a doubling of capacity to meet demand for Graphene 3D Lab’s electrically conductive graphene filaments for 3D printing, and a distribution & manufacturing partnership with Polymaker, which you can read about here, and here.
My prediction for GGG.V/GPHBF shares
As everyone knows, it’s been a very rough year for 3D printing stocks, and Graphene 3D Lab has certainly not been spared. But in my opinion, given the major increase in revenues that will result from this cash flow positive acquisition combined with the 8,0000 + customer base Graphene 3D Lab can now leverage, this 3D printing related stock has seen the bottom.
More information on Graphene 3D Lab:
- Innovations in Material Science Bring Functional Filaments to Market (by Dr. Daniel Stolyarov, CEO, Graphene 3D Lab)
- Conductive graphene filaments on sale at BlackMagic3D.com
- Web site
- Investor Presentation
- 3D Printed Battery Demo
Follow me on Twitter: @3DPrintingStock
Subscribe to 3DPrintingStocks.com for free (box in left upper corner of page) to get news, articles, interviews, and actionable information on 3D printing stocks delivered to your inbox.
Disclosure: I am long shares of Graphene 3D Lab. See additional disclosure in “The Best 3D Printing Stock to Buy Now is Graphene 3D Lab (GGG.V)”
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed are my own and should not be considered investment advice nor an invitation to buy or sell shares of any company mentioned on this site. Investors should perform their own due diligence and consult with a Registered Investment Advisor prior to making any investment decision. See sidebar for full disclaimer.